1. The first character I first fell in love with
Jon Snow! I don’t think I’ve ever fallen in love with a character as quickly as I did with Jon. And he’s still my absolute favorite.
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now
Jaime, definitely. I couldn’t stand him at first, and then the third book comes along and he becomes one of my favorites.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t
I’m not a fan of Dany, to say the least.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates
I get a lot of enjoyment from show!Joffrey since Jack is an amazing actor, but that probably doesn’t count. I can’t think of anyone else, though.
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer
Tyrion worked on my nerves as the story progressed, especially in the fifth book.
6. The character I would totally smooch
Show!Jon since he’s legal.
7. The character I’d want to be like
Jon, again. I see a lot of myself in him, but he’s still an inspiring character The kid has a hard life, but he still moves forward and fights to do the right thing, even if others are against him.
8. The character I’d slap
There are so many …
9. A pairing that I love
10. A pairing that I despise
Jaime/Cersei (they really bring out the worst in each other)
Dancer in Green (detail), Edgar Degas, 1877
Yellow Pink Roses in a Glass Vase, Henri Fantin-Latour